Across a packed program, FASAVA Congress 2017 is privileged to host a number of Australian speakers who are leaders in their fields.
- Professor Rick LeCouteur has been a sought-after speaker in the field of veterinary neurology over a number of years. Rick has been in both academic positions and private practice, so brings a very practical slant to his lectures.
- Sam Long from Melbourne is also well recognized in the field of neurology.
- Georgina Child is well known in Australia as a medical neurologist of incredible skill; and also as a gifted educator.
- Jill Maddison is well known for her skills in clinical pharmacology, evidence based medicine, problem solving and education.
- David Church has a well- earned reputation for his skills in internal medicine, especially endocrinology.
Don't delay - book your place now for the biggest small animal veterinary event in Asia Pacific!