FASAVA Congress 2017 cancellation conditions
- All cancellations or alterations must be submitted in writing to The Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) Ltd addressed to the Conference Secretariat.
- If the cancellation is received in writing prior to the 30 June 2017 a full refund minus $150 administration fee will apply.
- If received after the 30 June 2017 regrettably there will be no refund.
Substitute delegates will be accepted.
FASAVA Congress 2017 no-show conditions
- For registered delegates who do not attend FASAVA Congress 2017 and do not provide written notification to The Australian Veterinary Association (AVA) Ltd, on or before 30 June 2017, no refund or credit is available.
FASAVA Congress 2017 direct deposit conditions
- Direct deposit option is available for Australian delegates only.
- If you select the direct deposit option, you will be invoiced, bound to the Terms and Conditions, and still required to pay for your registration in full.
- Full payment must be made within fourteen (14) days of the invoice date or by 1 August 2017, whichever is sooner.
- In addition, for early bird registrations, direct deposit payments must be made prior to 14 June 2017 to secure the discounted rate. Early bird registrations which are not paid in full prior to 14 June 2017 will revert to standard registration rates and conditions.
FASAVA Congress 2017 guest attendance policy
- All event activities (including educational sessions, social functions, exhibition hall etc) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees.
- Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas.
- Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.